Is home maintenance a foreign concept to you? Do you know what you need to do and when? If not, then take heart! You can now organize your home maintenance schedule. You can use this handy guide to keep track of Annual Home Maintenance tasks to keep your home running in tiptop shape!
Use this Annual Home Maintenance Guide as a checklist to remind you of common maintenance tasks for your home. It’s organized by season, with a few monthly tasks as well. Date the tasks as you take care of them. In addition, don’t be afraid to customize this basic form if you want to add or remove tasks to make the guide more relevant to your particular home.
Organize your home maintenance schedule with these 5 easy steps:
- 1. Set up a Home Maintenance Notebook.
- 2. Categorize the notebook by the calendar year.
- 3. Print the Annual Home Maintenance Guide for ea. year.
- 4. Use the Annual Home Maintenance Guide as a checklist
- 5. File Home Maintenance service receipts and contracts behind the correct corresponding year
- By keeping up on the care of your home, your home will provide you with a safe and sound residence. You will have an organized schedule of the tasks needed and records of when the tasks are completed. Furthermore, not only is this important for you as a homeowner but it will be an added bonus if you ever decide to sell your home. Likewise, a well-cared for a home that shows pride of ownership is a great selling feature!