Home staging a vacant townhome in the desirable Weatherstone community of Chester Springs. This townhouse had been on the market for over 100 days when Organized by Design was contracted to stage it.
When I first walked into the home, the combination Living Room and Dining Room space felt very small. As you can see from the before picture.
After we staged the room with furnishings, it became obvious how large of a space it really was!
Buyers could now come in and envision how their furniture might layout in this room. Buyers could feel how comfortable it would be to live in this elegant home.
The Master Bedroom was large. However, it was void of furnishings. Therefore, it just felt blah. The previous owner had left the beautiful silk draperies on the triple window bump-out. But they weren’t enough to give the room life or interest.
By staging the Master Bedroom, we brought in much-needed warmth, interest and visual appeal to the room.
This townhome had sat vacant and un-staged on the market for 100+ days. Organized by Design then staged it. Consequently, it was under contract in only a week after we staged it!
The latest home staging statistics from NAR, The National Association of Realtors 2017 Profile of Home Staging reports that:
- Over half (77%) of buyers’ agents said “that staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.”
- Staging the living room for buyers was found to be most important (55%) followed by staging the master bedroom (51%).
- Almost a third (27%) of buyers are willing to overlook other property faults when a home is staged.
- Over half (62%) of sellers’ agents reported staging decreases the time a home is on the market.
- 97% of buyer’s agents say that staging does have an effect on the buyer’s view of the home.
Wouldn’t you want to be the most appealing, competitive home on the market? Don’t you want to be the home your potential buyers are looking for when you’re ready to sell?
Contact Sherry Castaldi of Organized by Design at 610-524-2466 or [email protected] for more information on our Vacant Home Staging Services when you are ready to have your home staged to sell!